Aalto University Doctoral Student Association will hold a Spring Meeting 2020 virtually in Zoom on 24th April! Keep in mind, due to the legality of the virtual meetings we will not be able to decide on any important matters during the Zoom meeting.
But we want to hear from you! Let’s have a discussion about the current situation and how Aallonhuiput can help and contribute to the wellbeing of Ph.D. students.
Join us to:
– Get to know about Aallonhuiput and new Board
– Discuss what are the common issues Ph.D. students meet and how we can help with it
– Upcoming events including Orientation week for newbies.
– Play Kahoot afterward and mingle in Zoom breakout rooms
Grab your drink, good mood and join us using following Zoom details:
Aallonhuiput Virtual Spring Meeting
Time: Apr 24, 2020 18:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 677 847 421
Agenda to be postponed:
- Release of the previous Board;
- Vote on upcoming matters;
- Accepting new members to the Board;
- Adding a possibility to conduct virtual meetings to the rules of the organization;
- Discuss the strategy of the Doctoral Student Association.