Aallonhuiput Annual Meeting and Little Christmas Party on November 30 at 6pm
Dear Aallonhuiput members,
It’s time to officially share the news: you are cordially invited to the Aalto University Doctoral Student Association’s Annual Meeting and Little Christmas Party on Friday, November 30, 2018! This is your chance to meet fellow PhD students and get involved in the organization! You can also run for the 2019 board in the elections.
The event starts at 6pm at F102 in the Väre building in Otaniemi.
Apart from the formal agenda, which you find below, the event will entail electing a new board for 2019, planning the activities for next year, and enjoying lots of tasty foods and drinks.
Attending the event and getting involved is crucial because 2019 is the year when Aalto University will start the 2020-2030 strategy work process – in which doctoral students need to be involved – so Aallonhuiput’s strategic input will be of utmost importance.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me directly or all current board members at email@example.com.
See you on November 30!
Agenda for the Aallonhuiput Annual Meeting 2018
Friday, November 30, 2018, 18:00.
Location: Väre R028/F102.
- Organization of the meeting.
- Legality and quorum.
- Selection of the scrutinizers of the minutes.
- Accepting new members.
- Deciding the membership fee.
- Presenting the preliminary reports from 2018.
- Preliminary financial accounts of 2018.
- Preliminary annual report of 2018.
- Planning the next year 2019.
- Action proposal for the year 2019 as prepared by the board.
- Selection of the new board for 2019.
- Election of president of the board for the next term.
- Election of other board members for the next term.
- Election of functionaries for the next term.
- Election of two auditors and a vice auditor for the next accounting period.
- Other issues.
- Closing the Annual Meeting.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.